Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cherie on TV

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    There is something very special on TV in a couple days.
    It's Cherie Currie on Matlock!!!! [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    I have been trying to catch this episode for a long time and I don't want to count my chickens before they are hatched but I am sure there are others amoungst you
    who'd like to catch this too so here are the details.
    OH VCR ~PLEASE~ don't fail me now. It's on at 2 a.m. here.

    Matlock_The Informer (part1) Thursday May 1st on WGN
    Matlock_The Informer (part2) Friday May 2nd on WGN


    BTW I already have this one on tape but if you don't here's your chance.
    >Murder She Wrote_It's A Dog's Life Friday May 9th on A&E (4 p.m. here)

    Good things come to those who wait they say.
    Well I have been waiting and this is definately a GOOD thing!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info, Gus!!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Gus~ thanks for the info. I will set my vcr too! Never saw this one before.

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This always happens when I count my chickens before they are hatched.
    The Informer was not the episode shown.
    I guess you can't trust TV Guide On Line.
    I'll be checking again tonight and comparing what they ARE showing with my search listing. Maybe they are behind schedule or something.
    Sorry for the bad info folks.
    [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Wer'e gonna GET you for this!!! Ha... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    //oo\\

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    This time they didn't even show Matlock.
    It looks like they are launching a new sci-fi show.
    They probably didn't show part one because part two would not be airing! I still would have liked to have seen part one personally!
    Talk about bad timing. Matlock has had that time slot for quite a while.
    Again I am sorry. I'll keep watching for Cherie on Matlock as I have been doing.

    The Murder She Wrote info should be accurate but then the only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure!
    Later Cherie fans,
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of these days it will happen!

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    After the previous embarrassment I am quick to say, I will BELIEVE it whan I see it
    but the other 2 part episode of Matlock
    with CHERIE CURRIE
    is now listed on WGN.
    I intend to set my VCR and hope for the best.

    Tues 27 2:00 AM Matlock: The Suspect WGN
    Wed 28 2:00 AM Matlock: The Suspect WGN

    Pacific Time
    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bystandyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2002
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If at first you don't succeed, well...darn.

    Thanks for the update.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe this time they will air it. If not, we'll get you for this Gus~ [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Hahahahaha...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic